Welcome to Lost Virgin Cafe
안녕하세요! 你好! Buenas tardes! Boa tarde! Boa tarde! Bonjour! Guten Tag! здравствуйте! Buongiorno! السلام عليكم! Selamat siang! Jambo! नमस्ते! สวัสดี! Magandang araw! καλημέρα! xin chào! Сайн байна уу? Selamat tengahari!
Thank you for seeing our website.
Want to lose your virginity? If so, how about at Lost Virgin Cafe? In a friendly atmosphere you can have the first intercourse from our instructor who have a lot of experience in sex with virgin women.
We mainly help women of virgin have the first time without sharp pain by skillful techniques.
What’s Lost Virgin Cafe?
Lost Virgin Cafe is not a coffee shop, but a non-commercial organization providing first sexual experience for women. We have given the service to over 200 women including non-Jpanese females.
You can lose your virginity at Japanese pop “Love Hotel”. It takes only three hours to accomplish the goal. For people who come to Japan, we have information services about hotels, sightseeing spots, Japanese culture, and so on.
So stop hesitating and loose your virginity at Lost Virgin Cafe now!
Steps to lose your virginity
- Fill out the application form below and click the button “Submit”.
- Fix the time and place
- When you receive auto reply mail from Lost Virgin Cafe, let us know what days would be convenient for you.Let’s fix the cage to meet up in Tokyo.
- Lose your virginity
- When move to a Love Hotel and take shower, you can have the first sex.
- How much does it cost?
- The service is free, but clients need to cover a hotel stay fee of up to 10,000 yen ($84).
- Why is the service for free?
- Because we are a non-profit organization and a philanthropic venture.
- Where do the clients receive the service?
- At a “Love hotel” in Tokyo. Love hotels are the place for sex in Japan. It is a kind of Japanese pop culture.
- Who will give clients the service?
- It is Masato, the owner of Lost Virgin Cafe.
- When do the clients receive the service in Japan?
- Any time you need. Let us know your schedule.
Contact us to [firstname.lastname@example.org].